Eggplant Cauliflower Vegan Curry
Eggplant & Cauliflower Vegan Curry
This flavourful, dairy-free vegan curry is packed full of vegetables, coconut milk and is delicious over a bed of phytonutrient rich greens.
- 3 Cups Eggplant Cubed
- 1 Large Head Cauliflower Chopped
- 2 Cups Baby Kale
- 2 Tbsp Tomato paste
- 200 grams Onion about 1 large or 2 small
- 3 cloves garlic minced
- 1 Tbsp fresh ginger grated
- 1 Tbsp spice (garam masala)
- 3 tsp curry spice
- 3 tsp cinnamon ground
- 2 Cans Coconut Milk Regular (not light)
- 0.5 Cups Fresh Dill Weed finely chopped
- 0.25 Cups Fresh Parsley finely chopped
- Preheat oven to 375F
- Wash, dry, chop your cauliflower and eggplant into cubes and place on baking tray
- Drizzle with olive oil and sprinkle Himalayan salt and garlic powder. Roast for 30-40min or until fork tender.
- Saute the onion for 5min in coconut oil. Add in the garlic and ginger for 2 min. Add all the other spices for another min. It should smell fragrant. Stir in the tomato paste, 1/4 cup of the baby kale and both cans of coconut milk and let it simmer gently on low.
- When the eggplant and cauliflower are roasted, add them to your curry. Add the fresh herbs (dill & parsley). Mix well. Test the flavour and adjust to your preference.
- Serve your curry over a bed of fresh baby spinach.